The conveyor equipment is a material handling machine that continuously conveys material on a certain line, also known as continuous conveyor equipment. Conveyor equipment can be conveyed horizontally, inclined, and vertically, and can also form a spatial conveying line, which is generally fixed.
The main parameters are generally determined according to the requirements of the material handling system, the various conditions of the material handling location, the relevant production process, and the characteristics of the material.
①Conveying capacity: The conveying capacity of conveyor equipment refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit of time. When conveying bulk materials, the mass or volume of materials conveyed per hour is used to calculate; when conveying piece goods, the number of pieces conveyed per hour is used to calculate.
②Conveying speed: Increasing the conveying speed can improve the conveying capacity. In the conveyor belt for traction and conveying length is larger, the conveying speed tends to increase. However, high-speed belt conveyor equipment needs to pay attention to vibration, noise and starting, braking, and other issues. For conveyor equipment with a chain as the hauling element, the conveying speed should not be too high to prevent an increase in the power load. For conveyor equipment with simultaneous process operation, the conveying speed should be determined according to the requirements of the production process.
③Size of components: The size of the components of the conveyor equipment includes the width of the conveyor belt, the width of the slats, the volume of the hopper, the diameter of the pipe, and the size of the container. This component sizes all directly affect the conveying capacity of the conveyor equipment.
④Conveyor length and angle of inclination: The length of the conveyor line and the size of the angle of inclination directly affect the total resistance of the conveyor equipment and the power required.
If we want to use the conveyor more efficiently, we must be familiar with the correct installation, commissioning, and operation of the conveyor. This is all necessary to ensure good operation of the conveyor and to improve the service life of the conveyor equipment.
1. Fixed conveyor equipment should be installed on a fixed foundation by the prescribed installation method. Mobile conveyor equipment should be wedged with triangular wood or braked with a brake before official operation. To avoid walking during work, when there is more than one conveyor equipment operating in parallel, there should be a one-meter passage between the machine and the machine, and between the machine and the wall.
2. The working environment and the temperature of the material to be conveyed shall not be higher than 50℃ and lower than -10℃. Materials with acid, alkaline oil, and organic solvents shall not be conveyed.
3. When several conveyors are operated in series, they should be started in sequence from the discharge end. Only after all normal operations can the material be fed.
4. If the tape deviates during operation, it should be adjusted by stopping in time, and should not be used reluctantly, so as not to wear out the edges and increase the load and cause damage to the equipment.
5. Conveyor equipment before use shall check the running parts, tape buckle, and the bearing device is normal, protective equipment is complete. The tightness of the belt must be adjusted to a suitable level before starting.
6. When the belt is slipping, it is strictly forbidden to pull the belt by hand to avoid accidents and injuries.
7. The motor of the conveyor equipment must be well insulated. Mobile conveyor equipment cable should not be pulled and dragged indiscriminately. The motor should be reliably grounded.
8. The conveyor should be a no-load start. Wait for everything to be debugged and run normally before starting to feed. Prevent the damage to the conveyor caused by the abnormal operation. And before stopping the conveyor, you must stop feeding and unloading all the materials on the belt before stopping.
Maintenance of the conveyor: After the conveyor is opened for use, the conveyor should be cleaned regularly to ensure the hygiene of the conveyor environment. The following aspects: the temperature of the motor and reducer, the lubricating grease at the bearing, the smooth ventilation hole, the oil level of the reducer, the noise and vibration of the product during operation, etc. should be checked regularly and handed over to professional technicians for repair and treatment.
We are professional, excellent technology and service. We are GCS conveyor roller Manufacturer. We know how to make our conveyor roll move your business! Further check www.gcsconveyor.com Email firstname.lastname@example.org
GCS reserves the right to change dimensions and critical data at any time without any notice. Customers must ensure that they receive certified drawings from GCS prior to finalizing design details.
Post time: Apr-13-2022